Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Vaginal Fantasy": The bookclub

Cool thing for today:

Felicia Day, with Kiala Kazebee, Veronica Belmont, and Bonnie Burton, started a GoodReads Hangout with a monthly G+ live hangout. It's called "Vaginal Fantasy", basically it's four person bookclub covering genre romance-y books. Minor minus for me is that I don't know any of the authors that they talk about except for Laurell K. Hamilton - I started the Anita Blake books once upon a time. But - that month's book isn't the only thing that they talk about (not nearly).

What led me to this was that Felicia Day posted it to YouTube. What hooked me was the nearly rolling on the floor laughing at the conversation - that and the geeky, geeky references (Skyrim, Mass Effect, Star Wars, True Blood, Dresden Files, etc, etc, etc). If you want to listen in on a smart and funny conversation about genre fiction, you should really check it out.

Here's the first one:

No comments:

Post a Comment