Thursday, July 18, 2013

Synchronicity

Not really "interesting", per se, but "odd". I just finished reading From Hell by Moore and Campbell. Well - actually I finished it several days ago and only now finished the included notes. Then tonight I picked up The Improbable Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, a collection of slightly fantastic short stories about the detective. Tonight's short was "The Adventure of the Other Detective" by Bradley H. Sinor, in which Watson slips into a alternate London (or 'ficton', if you're Spider Robinson) and runs across Jack (who, in this story is PAV, if you're interested). So - From Hell (the graphic novel) to From Hell (the movie - I had to rewatch) to this little gem - bam bam bam.

Like I said, not interesting, but a bit of a coincidence, surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment